Walpole Financial Management puts a premium on simplicity. We have extensive experience and the ability to deal with complex situations – but try hard not to create them.
Our primary objective is to provide and implement recommendations that are tailored to each individual. The company is fully independent, with access to the entire marketplace without restriction.
Our focus is on the construction and execution of financial plans. This typically involves many aspects of our clients’ financial lives. As such, we have the experience, knowledge and regulatory permissions to provide advisory services on a wide variety of financial planning needs, including;
- Investment management services – including in-depth analysis of holdings & risk exposure, bespoke investment advice, portfolio creation, execution, monitoring and management. These advisory services are provided to individuals, families, Trustees, companies and pension schemes (Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit).
- Investment planning – including income & capital projections, the taxation of investments, tax-efficient income generation and the establishment and administration of UK and offshore investment products.
- Tax planning – including personal tax submissions, the structure of employment, business ownership, investment taxation considerations and inheritance tax planning.
- Retirement and pension planning – including Lifetime Allowance and Annual Allowance considerations, pension investment management, annuity purchase, flexi-access drawdown and defined benefit pension analysis.
- Long-term Care needs – including income generation, care annuities, capital protection and local authority funding considerations.
- Succession planning and Trusts – including the establishment of new Trusts, maintenance of existing Trusts, Trust investment portfolio management, the tax implications of Trust transactions and the implication of Lifetime gifts.
- Mortgages – including residential, commercial, buy-to-let, equity release, second charge secured loans and bridging loans.
- Life assurance – including term assurance, critical illness cover, whole of life assurance, income protection and Inheritance tax gift inter-vivos policies.